Staff AccountantApply Now
The Staff Accountant is responsible for performing a wide range of accounting and financial reporting tasks utilizing financial systems and for assisting in the preparation of complex reports and analyses.
- Prepares and processes both recurring and non-recurring monthly journal entries and enters into system maintaining all supporting documentation.
- Prepares and distributes financial statements and related accounting reports for internal and external customers on a timely and consistent basis.
- Maintains and provides supporting documentation in the preparation of complex financial reports
- Understands information system reports, analyzes information, verifies accuracy and identifies and reconciles irregularities.
- Demonstrates ability to navigate software applications to produce financial statements and related supporting details in accordance with US GAAP.
- Assists with budget related tasks, including allocating budgets on sub acct level.
- Ensures coordination of financial systems including Accts Payable, Materials Management and Payroll.
- Bachelor's Degree Required, focus in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum 2 years of direct accounting experience required
- Healthcare or hospital experience is strongly preferred
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching