Patient Service Representative - PodiatryApply Now
- Greets customers and family in person and by phone in a courteous and timely manner.
- Accurate and timely completion of patient check-ins.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of insurance.
- Collection of patient co-pays and outstanding balances.
- Compliance with all organization and department policies, procedures and standards.
- Works to resolve all customer issues regardless of the source of the problem by determining and mobilizing the resources required to address the concern.
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- 2-year or 4-year college degree preferred.
- At least 1 year previous customer service experience.
- High level of verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing required.
- Ability to prioritize and comprehend instructions and projects.
- Ability to comprehend and carryout written and verbal instructions required.
- Ability to make complex and time pressured decisions with high degree of accuracy required.
- Strong multi - tasking, organizing & priority setting skills required.
- Experience with Standard Office Equipment (Phone, Fax, Copy Machine, Scanner, Email/Voice Mail) preferred.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching