Patient Relations Clinical Coordinator - Patient RelationsApply Now
- Clinical Coordinator serves as resource for Patient Relations Staff and assists staff with complex problem solving on patient relations cases
- Assists staff to identify those complaints having potential risk management exposure for discussion at weekly manager meeting
- Orientation and mentoring of new staff to patient relation processes and data input to online Complaint software
- Serves as a resource in online Complaints software for data entry and retrieval and generates reports as requested
- Liaison with Marketing on complaints generated by Social Media.
- Liaison with providers to assist in management of Social Media complaints.
- Interacts with patients/families who post complaints on Social Media.
- Lead role in complaint resolution by assisting patients who request help due to dissatisfaction with logistics, personnel or any service provided by SMG.
- Participates in audit of patient records as needed (i.e. Research)
- Investigates complaint, works directly with staff, providers and managers throughout the entire organization through to intervene and to address conflicts and provide resolution as needed.
- Weekly presentations to CLO, Director and Manager to update and discuss any high-level complaint cases.
Education, Certification, Computer and Training Requirements: Registered Nurse, current NJ license in good standing required
- Registered Nurse, NJ License in good standing
- Bachelor's Degree required, Masters preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience in Patient Relations, with 3 years experience in clinical nursing and or healthcare management Patient Relations, Risk Management, Performance Improvement or Case Management
- Computer literate especially in use of the internet
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing
- Strong data management and entry skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to perform duties with time limitations with a high degree of accuracy.
- Standard Office Equipment (Phone, Fax, Copy Machine, Scanner, Email/Voice Mail) and Office Technology in a Windows based environment including PowerPoint and Graphics applications
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching