Customer Care Representative
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for:
- Scheduling patient appointments in multi-specialty, multi-location environment
- Obtaining, verifying and updating patient information
- Ensuring accuracy in placing orders in the electronic health record
- Accurately recommending physicians and scheduling into more than 18 medical specialties with individual scheduling criteria for 100+ providers
- Creating patient orders in the electronic health record with correct diagnostic codes for physician's review
- Adhering to the call center schedule
- Must be comfortable with daily extensive computer use navigating multiple applications while engaging in conversations with patients or clinical office staff.
Associates Degree required or a minimum of 2 years call center experience
Diploma from a vocational or technical program required
Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required
Knowledge of medical terminology required
Previous office and computer experience required
Experience with standard office equipment (phone, fax, copy machine, scanner, email/voicemail) preferred.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching