Customer Care Representative
- Answers telephone, schedules appointments according to protocol.
- Obtains, verifies and updates patient information; maintains confidentiality according to policies:
- Updates patient demographics
- Conducts pre-registration of patients
- Verifies insurance contracts and coverage
- Collects other data fields as needed
- Ensures accuracy in placing orders in the electronic health record.
- High School Graduate/GED required.
- 2-4 years experience required.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing required.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching