Customer Care Representative (Call Center)Apply Now
- Answers telephone, schedules appointments according to protocol.
- Obtains, verifies and updates patient information; maintains confidentiality according to policies:
- Updates patient demographics
- Conducts pre-registration of patients
- Verifies insurance contracts and coverage
- Collects other data fields as needed
- Ensures accuracy in placing orders in the electronic health record.
- High School Graduate/GED required.
- 2-4 years experience required.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing required.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
Emerging from the success of SMG, SHM offers an entrepreneurial model of management services to physician practices across the United States. We help our clients drive performance enhancement across their practice and enable them to achieve clinical, financial and operational success.