Clinical Systems AnalystApply Now
Responsibilities will include:
- Configuring, maintaining and enhancing our Electronic Health Record (AthenaClinicals).
- Resolving and supporting daily issues associated with clinical information systems.
- Identifying and troubleshooting potential issues associated with systems.
- Configuring and building flowsheets, templates and forms in Electronic Health Records
- Assisting providers and support staff with adoption of new functionality and redesign of workflow to reflect "Best Practice" clinical operations. Periodic analysis of workflows and identification of optimization opportunities.
- Collaborating with informatics team on optimal integration of ancillary systems (i.e., Laboratory, Imaging, Cardiology, etc.).
- Collaborating with Providers, Clinical Services and Service Line Chiefs to standardize workflow processes to promote consistency of care.
- Managing small projects and workflow implementations.
- Handling other related functions as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with a clinical background.
- 1-3 years of experience in a health care setting.
- Knowledge of EHR/EMR (front/back end), HTML and CSS coding.
- Superior analytical, oral/written communication, problem-solving and PC skills (including Excel, pivot tables) are essential.
- Fundamental computer system knowledge.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel to locations to support the EHR is required.
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting and building/maintaining strong relationships with physicians and staff.
- Understanding of physician practice operations preferred.
- Experience with AthenaHealth Clinical Suite (Classic and/or Streamlined a PLUS.
Emerging from the success of SMG, SHM offers an entrepreneurial model of management services to physician practices across the United States. We help our clients drive performance enhancement across their practice and enable them to achieve clinical, financial and operational success.