Quality Reporting CoordinatorApply Now
Position Summary: This position supports all clinical quality reporting activities required under the value-based contracts held by SHM's client medical groups. Includes tracking, trending, and monitoring of relevant data elements, workflow completion, attestation forms and reporting to the health plans. May include direct outreach and engagement of patients to close quality care gaps or manage care coordination activities.
Essential Job functions:
- Develop and maintain a system for monitoring upcoming patient appointments and identifying when appointments are needed related to quality patient care metrics.
- Provide attestation and other similar forms to provider and clinical staff in a timely manner (i.e. before patient appointment).
- Review electronic medical record for historic clinical information and provide pertinent data to the insurance carrier in a timely manner.
- Present care gaps to providers within the EMR and participate in standard chart prep and pre-visit planning activities.
- Contact and engage patients to schedule appointments, complete quality care gaps or complete care coordination activities.
- Accurately track payments for forms submitted to payers to ensure correct payment and following-up as needed.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Education, Certification, Computer and Training Requirements:
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in a medical practice or health care setting preferred.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Clinical certification or licensure highly preferred (e.g. Certified Medical Assistant or LPN)
- Above average knowledge of MS Office 365 applications including Word, Excel spreadsheet applications, Outlook, and SharePoint.
Travel: -- Occasional travel between medical group locations within a region may be expected.
General Job Functions:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly organized and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced ever-changing environment;
- Use of tact and diplomacy in interpersonal communications and handling difficult and/or uncomfortable situations;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Confidentiality, professionalism and patience;
- Read and understand patient medical record documentation; and
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently on projects and identify challenges, barriers and solutions.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Requires extensive sitting.
- Periodic standing, walking, bending over and reaching overhead.
- Periodically required to lift and/or carry up to 10 pounds.
- Needs the ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on the telephone.
- Requires the ability to concentrate on tasks, remember names and details, and examine documents for accuracy.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching