Medical Assistant - FloatApply Now
The Medical Assistant will be responsible for covering multiple offices:
- Assisting the Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner wither clerical duties.
- Preparing the examination room
- Ensuring proper preparation for the patient visit
- Answering the telephone in an appropriate manner
- Scheduling appointments
- Stocking the examination rooms with necessary supplies
- Obtaining vital signs of the patient
- Bachelor's/ Associate Degree preferred.
- BLS Certification required, or within 30 days of hire.
Certified Medical Assistant required.Please be advised that all Summit Health Management Medical Assistants are required to obtain and maintain MA Certification.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching