Patient Service Representative - Podiatry Department
The Patient Service Representative will be responsible for:
- Faxing, photocopying, scanning, filing and mailings
- Greeting visitors, patients, and families in a friendly professional manner and directs them appropriately.
- Maintaining an efficient patient flow through the registration process and provides excellent customer service to patients/families.
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Associate Degree preferred.
- Heartsaver within 30 days of hire.
- Previous Patient Service Representative experience preferred.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching