Medical Assistant - Podiatry Department
The Medical Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner wither clerical duties.
- Preparing the examination room
- Ensuring proper preparation for the patient visit
- Answering the telephone in an appropriate manner
- Scheduling appointments
- Stocking the examination rooms with necessary supplies
- Obtaining vital signs of the patient
- Bachelor's/ Associate Degree preferred.
Certified Medical Assistant required.
Please advised that all Summit Medical Group Medical Assistants are required to obtain and maintain MA Certification.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching