Receiving ClerkApply Now
Essential Job functions:
* Fills storeroom requests and issues product in a timely, accurate manner consistent with their priority.
* Responds to department needs for special pick-up and/or deliveries.
* Shares in responsibility of protecting storeroom items from loss or damage.
* Reviews supplies and drugs for expiration dates.
* Puts away storeroom supplies and drugs utilizing FIFO method (First in First Out).
* Receives orders in a timely manner prioritizing receipts as needed.
* Enters information in computer for all required transactions.
* Match and forward documentation to necessary departments.
* Utilize company vehicle for delivery and pick up of mail and supplies.
* Adhere to schedule for pick up and deliveries and respond to STAT requests.
General Job functions:
* Other job duties as required
Physical Job Requirements:
* Pushing and Pulling, taking frequency into consideration.
* Physical strength to lift heavy objects, carts, or items, taking frequency into consideration
* Physical mobility, which includes movement from place to place on the job, taking distance and speed into account.
* Physical agility, which includes ability to maneuver body while in place.
* Dexterity of hands and fingers.
* Endurance (e.g. continuous typing, prolonged standing/bending, walking).
* Balance is maintained during climbing, bending and/or reaching.
* Loud noises
* Extreme temperatures
* Allergens: dust, mold and/or pollen
Education, Certification, Computer and Training Requirements:
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* 0-1 years' experience required.
* Valid Driver's license required.
* Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing required.
* Strong Multi - tasking, organizing & priority setting skills required.
* Experience with Standard Office Equipment (Phone, Fax, Copy Machine, Scanner, Email/Voice Mail) preferred.
* Experience with Standard Office Technology in a Window based environment preferred.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching