Medical Assistant - Ear/Nose/ThroatApply Now
We are hiring for a full time Medical Assistant to join our ENT office in our Berkeley Heights, NJ campus. The Medical Assistant is responsible for:
- Prepares the examination room. Escorts patient into the room. Cleans examination room when exam is complete.
- Maintains efficient patient flow.
- Ensures proper preparation for patient visit. Prepares pertinent information needed for patient visit.
- Communicates & provides care consistent with age, cultural, spiritual and developmental needs of the patient.
- Answers the telephone in an appropriate manner. Directs calls and/or takes accurate messages.
- Schedules appointments accurately and appropriately according to departmental guidelines.
- Consistently and accurately stocks examination rooms with all necessary supplies.
- Assists in ordering and maintaining of all supplies as assigned.
- Reconciles encounters daily and accurately, according to policy guidelines.
- High School Graduate/GED / EquivalentWork or Vocational / Technical School / Diploma, required. Associate Degree's preferred.
- 0-1 year related work experience, required. 2-4 years related work experience, preferred.
- Medical Assistant certification, required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or within 30 days of hire, required
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, required
- Ability to organize and perform multiple tasks in a timely manner, required
- Basic proficiency in computer use, required
- Ability to commute to satellite offices as needed, required
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching