Essential Job functions:
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance duties monthly.
- Performs all repairs in a timely manner.
- Performs repairs correctly the first time.
- Looks for cost savings through second source vendors.
- Takes the time to assess customer needs.
- Makes self available for questions and advice.
- Learns to increase productivity, cost, or quality by getting training either through asking questions, getting OJT or training tapes/manuals.
- Follows through on requests.
- Works well with outside vendors.
- Keeps supervisor/manager informed of problems and of ordering of materials.
General Job functions:
- Responsible for snow removal as needed.
- Available for cross training as needed.
- Must be available for off-hours emergencies.
- Calls in as needed.
- Other duties as required.
High School Graduate/GED required. Diploma from a vocational or technical school preferred.
2-4 years experience required.
Traveling may be required to local sites .
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching