General MaintenanceApply Now
Essential Job functions:
- Performs assigned preventive maintenance duties monthly.
- Performs all repairs in a timely manner.
- Performs repairs correctly the first time.
- Looks for cost savings through second source vendors.
- Takes the time to assess customer needs.
- Makes self available for questions and advice.
- Learns to increase productivity, cost, or quality by getting training either through asking questions, getting OJT or training tapes/manuals.
- Follows through on requests.
- Works well with outside vendors.
- Keeps supervisor/manager informed of problems and of ordering of materials.
General Job functions:
- Responsible for snow removal as needed.
- Available for cross training as needed.
- Must be available for off-hours emergencies.
- Calls in as needed.
- Other duties as required.
High School Graduate/GED required. Diploma from a vocational or technical school preferred.
2-4 years experience required
Trade license (plumber, electrician, HVAC, etc.)
Traveling may be required
Emerging from the success of SMG, SHM offers an entrepreneurial model of management services to physician practices across the United States. We help our clients drive performance enhancement across their practice and enable them to achieve clinical, financial and operational success.