Responsible for timely pick-up and delivery of clinic wide supplies and mail bag to central location. Performs routine and scheduled maintenance for the up keep of the building.
Essential Job functions:
- Completes timely pick-up and delivery at various locations.
- Pick- up and delivery of mail and supplies from all locations.
- Travel to other business to pick up inter-office mail, patients slides, parts and materials, with-in scheduled time frames and routes.
- While driving company vehicles, must follow all rules of the road and demonstrate good driving etiquette.
- Assist others with various functions in the Facilities department.
- Work orders, daily cleaning, organization of lobby furniture including magazines and other materials, waters and maintains indoor plants.
- Grounds maintenance, policing of trash and debris throughout the property.
- Pick-up and transport of medical bio waste to main clinic for disposal.
- Responsible for snow removal as needed.
General Job functions:
- Performs all repairs in a timely manner.
- Makes self-available for questions and advice.
- Follows through on requests.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Understand written and verbal instructions.
- Works well with outside vendors.
- Available for cross training as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Loud noises
- Extreme temperatures
- Confined spaces
- Allergens: dust, mold and/or pollen
- Contact with patients or patient specimens is possible
- Unplanned or unexpected exposure
Primary Equipment/Applications Used
- Standard Office Equipment (Phone, Fax, Copy Machine, Scanner, Email/Voice Mail)
- Standard Office Technology in a Window based environment
Education, Certification, Computer and Training Requirements:
- High School Graduate/GED, Required. Vocational/Technical School/Diploma Program, preferred.
- 1 year courier driving and 1 year building maintenance experience required. 2-4 years' experience preferred.
- Current State of Oregon driver's license and clean driving record.
- Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, Required.
- Critical thinking skills, Required.
- General knowledge of commercial building maintenance cleaning.
- Good problem solving skills, Required.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Pushing and Pulling, taking frequency into consideration.
- Physical strength to lift heavy objects, carts, or items, taking frequency into consideration.
- Physical mobility, which includes movement from place to place on the job, taking distance and speed into account.
- Physical agility, which includes ability to maneuver body while in place.
- Regular walking up and down stairs.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers.
- Endurance (e.g. continuous typing, prolonged standing/bending, walking).
- Balance is maintained during climbing, bending and/or reaching.
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching