Emerging from the success of SMG, SHM offers an entrepreneurial model of management services to physician practices across the United States. We help our clients drive performance enhancement across their practice and enable them to achieve clinical, financial and operational success.
Summit Health Management Benefits
At SHM, we recognize our employees are an important asset and are committed to providing a competitive benefits package that enhances the wellbeing of our employees. We believe it is essential to provide our employees with a highly competitive level of benefits and compensation. We offer a comprehensive total rewards package that sets us apart.
Our generous benefits include:
Health and WELFARE BENEFITS
- Medical: Choice of three plans:
- PPO BUY-UP Plan
- HDHP Saver Plan (attached with a Health Savings account)
- EPO Base Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan: Included with any medical plan option
- Dental: Choice of two plans:
- DHMO (in-network only)
- PPO (in- and out-of-network)
- Vision: One plan available
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employer paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Employer paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental Life Insurance: Coverage available to you and your dependents
- Wellness Programs: With an array of offerings in all aspects of wellbeing
Retirement Program:Our retirement Benefits include:
- Pre-tax and Roth Contributions: You may elect to contribute a portion of your eligible earnings each pay, subject to the IRS annual limit ($18,000 in 2017). These contributions can either be pre-tax or Roth contributions. Participants who will be age 50 or older in 2017 are eligible to make additional “catch-up” contributions, up to the IRS annual limit ($6,000 in 2017).
- Employer Safe Harbor Contributions: Summit Medical Group automatically makes safe harbor contributions on your behalf each year, equal to 3% of your eligible earnings. Eligible earnings are subject to the annual IRS compensation limit which is adjusted annually.
- Rollovers: You may roll over your pre-tax assets from another qualified retirement plan, such as a former employer’s 401(k) Plan at any time. For more information, contact Charles Schwab.
- Paid Time-Off (PTO) and paid legal holidays
- Employer paid Travel Assistance Program
- Birthday Celebrations
Wonderful Discounts and Perks:Some of our perks and discounts include:
- Recognition Programs: Our recognition program enables the different Leadership Teams to appreciate, reward, recognize and celebrate employees delivering exceptional customer service throughout the year.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP): Counseling confidential services offering support, guidance and resources to help you and your family find the right balance between your work and home life.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Back-Up Care Child care
Additional Voluntary Benefits:We offer several smart voluntary options including:
- Additional Short Term Disability Insurance
- Additional “Longer Term” Disability Insurance
- Additional Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Use your profile to find a job that fits your background.Start Matching
Carolyn DoddManager of Patient Accounts
"SHM is a great company to work for. There is a lot of diversity here and we all work well together. It is a company you can excel in. SHM provides opportunities to learn and grow, a friendly environment, good benefits, opportunities to advance and an emphasis on training and education."
David BertschyManager Portfolio Analyst
"I enjoy being part of a team that can rely on each other and being able to provide analysis and models that influence decision making. Management at SHM allows employees to take part in discussions and values their opinions."
Priscilla TriasCredentialing Provider Relations
"My favorite aspect of the job is the feeling of accomplishment I get when a doctor is accepted at Summit Medical Group, knowing I was a part of the process of adding top quality providers to SMG."